WEST FERRY m.c. applies a comprehensive management plan for preventing and controlling the spread of COVID19, in order to ensure safety onboard Ferry Boat CAPTAIN ARISTIDIS. The plan complies with the scientific guidance and considerations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the National Public Health Organization (EODY), related to the spread of SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19).
WE PROTECT OURSELVES AND OTHERS FROM THE COVID-19!!!
Passengers shall not travel if they have symptoms of COVID-19 or have had contact with a COVID-19 patient up to 14 days prior to the trip. The main symptoms of COVID-19 are: fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath and other respiratory symptoms.
BEFORE AND DURING THE BOARDING OF THE SHIP (REGULATIONS, CONTROL & PRECUATIONARY MEASURES)
Before boarding the following control measures apply:
- Early arrival: 45 minutes before departure to facilitate the check-in process before boarding.
- Social Distancing: A minimum distance of 1.5 meters between passengers and compulsory use of a mask in the ticketing process and on board. People who do not tolerate long-term use of a mask due to respiratory illnesses should keep a distance of more than 2 meters.
- Documentation: Completing and handing over the “Pre-boarding“ form together with the ticket, during the boarding of the ship.
During the trip the following precautionary measures apply:
- Mandatory use of a mask on all interior and exterior spaces of the ship. Having a mask remains passengers’ responsibility.
- A minimum distance of 1.5 meters between passengers should be observed.
- Cover our coughing or sneezing with the inside of the elbow or with a tissue, which will be immediately disposed in a trash bin.
- Regular and thorough wash of hands with soap and water, or use of hand sanitizers is recommended. Avoid face (eyes, nose, mouth) contact with hands.
- Please note that gloves do not replace hand washing.
- Avoid contact with people who have symptoms of a respiratory infection (cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat).
DENIAL OF BOARDING
Boarding will not be allowed, if it is confirmed that:
For adults and For minors 12 to 17 years old
- Vaccination certificate or Document proof of having recovered from Covid-19 or
- Negative result of Molecular Test (PCR) carried out up to 72 hours or
- Negative result of Rapid Test up to 48 hours
For minors 5 to 11 years old: Any test, including self test (24 hours)
The above also applies upon return from the islands.