COVID-19 INFO & FORMS
WEST FERRY m.c. applies a comprehensive management plan for preventing and controlling the spread of COVID19, in order to ensure safety onboard Ferry Boat CAPTAIN ARISTIDIS. The plan complies with the scientific guidance and considerations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the National Public Health Organization (EODY), related to the spread of SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19).
WE PROTECT OURSELVES AND OTHERS FROM THE COVID-19!!!
Passengers shall not travel if they have symptoms of COVID-19 or have had contact with a COVID-19 patient up to 14 days prior to the trip. The main symptoms of COVID-19 are: fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath and other respiratory symptoms.
BEFORE AND DURING THE BOARDING OF THE SHIP (REGULATIONS, CONTROL & PRECUATIONARY MEASURES)
Before boarding the following control measures apply:
- Early arrival: 45 minutes before departure to facilitate the check-in process before boarding.
- Social Distancing: A minimum distance of 1.5 meters between passengers and compulsory use of a mask in the ticketing process and on board. People who do not tolerate long-term use of a mask due to respiratory illnesses should keep a distance of more than 2 meters.
- Documentation: Completing and handing over the “Pre-boarding“ form together with the ticket, during the boarding of the ship.
During the trip the following precautionary measures apply:
- Mandatory use of a mask on all interior and exterior spaces of the ship. Having a mask remains passengers’ responsibility.
- A minimum distance of 1.5 meters between passengers should be observed.
- Cover our coughing or sneezing with the inside of the elbow or with a tissue, which will be immediately disposed in a trash bin.
- Regular and thorough wash of hands with soap and water, or use of hand sanitizers is recommended. Avoid face (eyes, nose, mouth) contact with hands.
- Please note that gloves do not replace hand washing.
- Avoid contact with people who have symptoms of a respiratory infection (cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat).
Please see the respective flyer of the National Public Health Organization
DENIAL OF BOARDING
Boarding will not be allowed, if it is confirmed that:
1. The passenger does not show:
- Vaccination certificate or
- Negative result of PCR Test not older than 72 hours or
- Negative result of Rapid Test not older than 24 hours or
- Negative result of a 24 hour Self-Test, the result of which must be declared on the Pre-Boarding form or
- Confirmation of Covid-19 infection minimum two months and maximum nine months, before the departure date.
2. A passenger shows symptoms compatible with COVID-19,
The “Pre-boarding” form indicates contact with a COVID-19 patient, or
Non-compliance with the rules of containing the spread of respiratory droplets (use of face mask, maintaining distances of 1.5 meters)
*The obligation to present a negative PCR Test, Rapid Test or Self-Test result, if there is no Vaccination Certificate, is valid for all
passengers over the age of 5 and only on departures from Lefkada to Kefalonia